How to make E-commerce website for free with Blogger ?
E- commerce website is a perfect way to establish a online store of your company and make selling things easier with easy reach to the customers. No matter if your business is a small scale store or a large scale one, you can start selling online and maximize your earning potential and customer reach.
But, for making an e-commerce website, we need a hosting, domain right? and How can we do all that? How much will be the charge? We will cover everything in this article.
There are main 2 platforms for website developement ie.
Making E-Commerce website using Blogger
- Sign in to blogger.com
- Choose your blog title.
- Choose your website address
- Now, your subdomain will be created, eg: yourname.blogspot.com
- Then, sign in, to ecwid.com
- After making account, hover to "Website" in menu
- Choose the platform to "blogger"
- Copy the code from there.
- Now, go to blogger dashboard and create a new Page (Not Post)
- Switch to HTML view
- Paste the code and save the page
- Now, go to blogger "Layout" Section
- Go to a widget and choose the recent page and you are all done.