Top IT Colleges in Nepal for BIT, BSC CSIT, BCA 2023
There are a variety of schools in Kathmandu, Nepal that specialize in information technology (IT) and provide useful programs in this subject. Some are designed to be more comprehensive, while others are intended to be simpler and easier to understand.
We are unable to choose a single institution as the "Best IT College" because various factors come into play while discussing this topic. It is not enough to just think about enrolling in courses and finding a way to pay for college if you really want to pursue higher education.
Some of Nepal's IT colleges have a great reputation for producing software engineers because of the quality of their students' education. I can't emphasize how crucial it is for you to enroll in one of these schools if you have made your decision to pursue IT in Nepal in 2022.
This is a subject that I have spent a lot of time researching. These are some of the most reputable and reasonably priced colleges of information technology in Nepal. I've arranged the colleges alphabetically, from the most costly to the least expensive:
Any Government Colleges Under Tribhuwan University
Biggest perk of studying IT in TU affiliated government colleges is the FEES. While private colleges charge somewhere from 8 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs for 4 year course of BIT, CSIT, BCA, government colleges provide the same degree in around 3 - 4 lakhs for 4 years. The cons of studying in government college is lack of option to study in morning or day shift and lack of proper infrastructure.
You need to get good rank to secure your position in government college. The entrance exam is taken by TU IOST.
St. Xaviers College
If you choose to study in private college anyways, St. xaviers is one of the top colleges of Nepal. But only downside is, you need to be under 32 people to study in that college in merit list. The rank is decided by your marks in TU Iost exam. This campus has good discipline, updated technological equipments, vast coding and learning environments.
- Cheap and reasonable prices.
- The Infrastructure University of Malaysia is it's affiliates.
- Provides BIT and BBA.
- Purwanchal and Tribhuvan Universities have a dual affiliation with KIST College in Nepal.
- BIT from Purbanchal University and BSc. in Computer Science and Information Technology from Tribhuwan University are two of the programs on offer.
- Cost-effective compared to other IT schools in the country.
- Offers BIT and BBA degrees.
- You may apply from any college or university.
- Wolverhampton-affiliated and teaches in the UK school system.
- Northampton University's NAMI College delivers education in the UK educational system.
- Offers a variety of degrees, including a BIT, a BBA, a BHM, an MBA, and more.
- You may apply from any college or university.
Deerwalk Institute of Technology
- The cost is high, but the facilities are excellent for students.
- BSc. CSIT is the sole programme offered by this college, which is affiliated with Tribhuwan University.
- Only science students are eligible.
- It is a part of London Metropolitan University, gives education in the UK system.
- Expensive, but worth it.
- BIT, BBA, BS in Multimedia, BS in Computer Security, and BS in Computer Science are all offered.
- Student who have passed +2 in any faculty can apply in this college.
Other colleges that offer software engineering and IT degrees include the following:
- Islington College, KamalPokhari, Kathmandu
- Patan Multiple Campus(PMC)
- Texas International College, Chakrapath, Kathmandu
- Softwarica College of IT and Engineering, Gyaneswor, Kathmandu
- College of Information Technology and Engineering, Kathmandu
- Texas College
- Nepalaya College
- The British College, Thapathali
- Padmashree Int'l College, Tinkune
- ISMT College, Tinkune, Kathmandu
- Divya Gyan College, Putalisadak
- Prime College, Kathmandu
- Kathford International College of Engineering and Management
- KIST College. Kamalpokhari, Kathmandu
- St. Lawerence College
- Kantipur City College, Putalisadak, Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Bernhardt College, Bafal, Kathmandu
- Samriddhi College
- Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology
- Kathmandu Institute of Technology (KIT), Milan Tole, Gongabu, Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Don Bosco College, Lazimpat, Kathmandu
- Orchid International College
- Bhaktapur Multiple Campus(BMC)
- Asian College of Higher Studies(ACHS)
- Thames Int'l College, Old Baneshwor
- Nepal College of Information Technology, RingRoad, Kathmandu
- St. Xavier College, Maitighar, Kathmandu
- PadmaKanya Multiple Campus(PKMC)
- Amrit Campus(ASCOL)
- Southwestern State College, Kathmandu
- Aryan School of Engineering
- Kathmandu Engineering College, Kalimati, Kathmandu
- Apex College, Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Kantipur College of Management and Information Technology (KCMIT)
- Nagarjuna College of Information Technology
The last words
It doesn't matter if you have a bachelor's degree in any field from any school. You can choose the one that meets your needs and fits your budget the best. Learn to be self-reliant and develop a skill that can be sold.
Please feel free to contact me through email or leave a comment if you have any queries about computer science education.
To read this content offline, click "Download PDF" button. Wait for the PDF preview to load. Then, click the download symbol or "save" button and choose the download location.