Jal srot ra urja exercise: Class 11 Nepali (Water Resources) PDF Download
"Jalsrot ra urja" exercise full notes are expected to help grade 11 nepali students in unit 12. It is the Nepali Translation of Water resources and Energy. Importance of Hydroeletricity in debate form is given here. You can consult this material if you want jal srot ra urja notes class 11.
Jal Srot ra Urja Complete exercise solutions
Jalsrot ra urja Questions Answers
Jalsrot ra urja Byakaran
Jalsrot ra Urja Questions Answers
- It has the capacity to produce more than 83,000 gawatts of energy due to the combination of snowfall, incessant waterfall and steep slope, which can irrigate the land and produce enough food and provide employment to Nepali youth.
- The rivers in our country can be used for irrigation, the earth can be green and food can be produced, enough electricity can be donated from water sources and large factories can be opened.
- To be able to create, to sell the water available in our country to the world market, to bring the fruits produced in our country to the world to be prosperous.
- Arrangements should be made and crops
- Urbanization by making a master plan in place