How to transfer balance in ntc to ntc?
Most of the people in Nepal carelessly put their sim card slip anywhere, which contains the security code needed for transferring the balance. Otherwise, obligation to go to Telecom office Service Centre to get the code by Citizenship card was there.
But, It seems like Nepal Telecom company has understood this difficulty of the users, and has brought the new feature where a SIM user can transfer the balance by getting his code from mobile, not by going to Telecom Office.
What are the limitations of this balance transfer service?
Nepal Telecom does not impose a service fee for balance transfers. From Ntc, the lowest amount that may be sent is Rs 10, and the highest amount that can be transferred is Rs 500.
Another restriction of the Ntc balance transfer service is that when a balance transfer is made, the recipient's mobile phone's validity date is not increased. You may only transmit the money twenty times each day. Similarly,
The Receiver's sim also need to prepaid or CDMA.
What are the methods to transfer the balance from ntc to ntc?
- Using transfer Balance Feature in NT App
- Using USSD Code (*422*Code*No.*amount#)
- Using Selfcare option from ntc.net.np
How to transfer balance from NTC to NTC?
- Send a message "Scode" to 1415.
- You will receive your 8 digit Code.
- Dial *422*Security Code*Destination Number*Amount#
- Eg: *422*12345678*9847600000*100# (Sent Rs. 100)